Birth Doula Service plus Private Pre/Postnatal Yoga – $2450.00
Although your healthcare provider monitors your health and your baby’s growth through pregnancy, yoga brings a calm strength and inner balance that enables you to overcome whatever challenges lie ahead. Your experience of being pregnant and giving birth will involve great physical and emotional changes, and knowing how to use and adapt yoga techniques to breathe, move, and relax during this time will help you to lay deep foundations for decades of mothering.
Postnatal Yoga will help you to safely rediscover your body. These private sessions focus upon abdominal rehabilitation, rebuilding strength in the pelvic floor region, and toning the overall body with the help of a professional.
Opting for the addition of Pre/Postnatal yoga will include:
- Initial consultation
- 2 prenatal visits to educate parents on hospital policies and medical interventions or home birth guidelines, comfort techniques, stages of labor and postnatal guidelines
- One postnatal visit to check on the status of you and your baby
- Assisting the woman in preparing for and carrying out her plans for the birth
- FREE rental of Childbirth Education DVD Series
- Stays with the woman throughout the labor and delivery process
- Provides emotional support, physical comfort measures and an objective viewpoint, as well as helping the woman get the information she needs to make informed decisions
- Facilitates communication between the laboring woman, her partner and her clinical care providers
- Allows the woman’s partner to participate at his/her comfort level
- Unlimited email and phone support
- 4 private yoga sessions
- Yoga sessions are specialized for your unique needs, goals, and physical body
- Classes are taught in the comfort of your home, and can be used anytime before or after your birth.
Please contact Chelsea to inquire about availability and to schedule your initial consultation.