This option does not include having a doula present on the day of birth, however, it still includes the invaluable support available from a trained birth professional throughout the entire pregnancy, birth, and postpartum period. The goal is to provide expectant parents with the information needed to minimize your fears and help you make informed decisions. You’ll learn techniques to help you relax and be physically prepared for the day of birth, while still having 24-hour phone support during labor, as well as postpartum support.
Opting for this service will include:
- 2 Private Prenatal Sessions to educate parents on possible medical interventions, emergency situations, medical terms, and birthing options
- Discussion and practice of postures and breathing techniques to help manage labor
- Assisting the couple in preparing for their birth plan
- 1 postnatal session (virtual or in-person) scheduled up to 8 weeks postpartum. This session can be to assist with newborn + breastfeeding support and/or to initiate rehabilitation with specific yoga postures (after 6 weeks)
- Unlimited email and phone support throughout your Pregnancy + Fourth Trimester
- 24-Hour Labor Phone/Text/Virtual support
Please contact Chelsea to inquire about availability.
“My husband and I hired Chelsea for her Non-Attending Doula service. We had waited a long time to conceive and decided we wanted few people with us during labor, and having Chelsea’s support remotely seemed like a perfect balance. She provided detailed, balanced information in a clear and direct way. She was honest about her opinions but also informed us of other research and information available so we could make our own choices. I relied on her information throughout the weeks leading up to labor, throughout delivery, and the weeks following. I believe my whole birth experience was healthier, more positive, and more supported because we had Chelsea involved. We would recommend her services to anyone. If you want or need a little extra knowledge and support through the process, get Chelsea involved in your birth!”