This option includes the invaluable support available from a trained birth professional throughout the entire pregnancy, birth, and postpartum period. The goal is to provide expectant parents from start to finish with the information and tools needed to minimize their fears, help them make informed decisions, and prepare the body physically for birth and postpartum healing.
Prenatal + Postnatal Support includes:
- Unlimited email and phone support throughout your pregnancy and fourth trimester
- 2 Prenatal Yoga sessions to prepare the body physically for birth while practicing a wide range of breathing tools and birthing postures
- 1-2 Childbirth Education Sessions to educate parents on possible medical interventions, emergency situations, medical terms, and discussing choices that make for a successful, safe, and sacred birth experience
- Assisting the couple in creating and preparing for their birth plan
- 24-Hour Labor Support via text, phone, or video chat. Option for in-person doula support for additional costs upon avalibility
- 1 postnatal session is scheduled up to 10 weeks postpartum. This session can be to assist with newborn + breastfeeding support and/or to initiate rehabilitation with specific yoga postures (after 6 weeks)
Prenatal + Postnatal Support Package $1450
Please contact me to inquire about availability.
“My husband and I hired Chelsea for her Prenatal + Postnatal Service. We had waited a long time to conceive and decided we wanted few people with us during labor, and having Chelsea’s support remotely seemed like a perfect balance. She provided detailed, balanced information in a clear and direct way. She was honest about her opinions but also informed us of other research and information available so we could make our own choices. I relied on her information throughout the weeks leading up to labor, throughout delivery, and the weeks following. The yoga we did togther was soulful, challenging, and incredibibly helpful for birth! I believe my whole birth experience was healthier, more positive, and felt so supported because we had Chelsea involved. We would recommend her services to anyone! If you want or need a little extra knowledge and support through the process, get Chelsea involved in your birth!”