What Are The Benefits Of Placenta Encapsulation?
It is believed that consuming the placenta can:
- Help to balance your hormones
- Replenish depleted iron levels
- Assist the uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy state
- Reduce post-natal bleeding
- Increase milk production
- Make for a happier, more enjoyable post-natal period
- Increase your energy levels
Baby blues can effect up to 80% of women within the first week of birth. Women who consume their placenta report fewer emotional issues.
The placenta will either be dropped off to me by a family member or doula, or I myself will come to the hospital to pick up your placenta within 24 hours of birth. Once in my possession, my work station in 100% cleaned and sanitized.
The placenta is thoroughly cleaned, then transferred to a pot for steaming (if you choose the raw method steaming is avoided). Once fully steamed, the placenta will be placed in a dehydrator for 10-14 hours. Afterwards, turned into a fine powder, and encapsulated for your benefit.
I will then return to the hospital with your placenta pills, umbilical cord keep-sake, instructions, and any other special orders, within 24 hours of pick up.
Placenta Encapsulation Service Includes:
- Pick up and drop off of placenta with 24-48 hours from birth ( unless Family or Doula makes the drop-off)
- Complete encapsulation process ( Raw or Traditional)
- Cord keepsake or placenta prints ( Available upon request)
Cord Keepsake Placenta Print
- Placenta tincture can be used in addition to and long after the capsules are gone. By tincturing a small piece of the placenta in a high grade alcohol, you can increase the length and benefits of your placenta for both you and your child. The tincture can be used in times of high stress, transition, emotional distress and for mother later in life during menopause. $10.00 ~ Available upon Request
- Traditional chinese method includes infusing your placenta with Lemon, Ginger, and pepper corns during the steaming process. No herbs are added to the capsules themselves. Free of Charge ~ Available upon Request
- $250 for complete service
- $50 discount to those signing up for my birth doula package or having your birth doula or family member drop off to my home
Once you have decided that Placenta Encapsulation is right for you, please fill out and send the form below. I will contact you as soon as possible.
Please read Placenta Encapsulation Agreement as well. A copy will be emailed to you when booking the service.
For more information visit: http://placentanetwork.com/placenta-encapsulation/
Contact me for more details
One thought on “Placenta Encapsulation”
Comments are closed.