To grow a garden, you need to have good quality, nutrient-rich soil, sunlight, and water to produce healthy plants. If you try to plant in dry, deficient, poor-quality soil, you either won’t grow any plants or the plants that do grow will be weak.
This Fertility program explores yoga, meditation, and stress-reducing activities that can help you to have a healthy body and mind, in order to prepare your soil before planting your seeds.
Recommended for individuals or couples who are:
- Consciously trying to conceive now or in the near future
- Who are currently experiencing fertility complications with no specific “cause”
- Who are currently undergoing fertility treatment
The Program includes:
- 5 private sessions (in-person or virtually)
- Yoga poses that work directly with the hormonal and reproductive systems to optimize their function and increase the probability of conception
- Meditations that reduce stress and enhance intentions
- Activities that bring the soul and spirit into the creation phase of conception
Mind-body research has shown that tension, anxiety, and other emotional disturbances interfere with vital secretions of the pituitary gland, the master endocrine gland that affects all the body’s hormonal functions. When a woman is under stress, ovulation can be delayed or suppressed altogether. Stress also changes the immune system functioning of the cells in the reproductive tract. Studies have demonstrated that as a woman learns to manage stress, her fertility can change. Yoga and Meditation can help.
Fertility Yoga Program $750
Contact me for more information